Tuesday, September 2, 2008

iar 201 -Week One-


At the end of the first week in iar 201, I feel that I have gained a sense of how the 'cards are dealt.'  I think the use of the 56 playing cards is very sufficient for the random pick of our groups.  Also, I believe the cards will be very versatile in many ways for our activities and projects.  Within our group work I have learned you are looked and graded as a whole, not so much individually.  In retrospect, I mainly have worked on assignments individually so it will be interesting to see how group work, works!  Also, I feel that assignments are not turned in hard copy style but posted on blogger.  Due to my current and recent experiences with blogger I noticed I need a lesson on cropping and posting.  All in all, I know after I get my wrinkles ironed out and adjusted then I will be even more excited to get the ball rolling!!